• If you want to keep your identity private, we’ll keep it private
• We don’t share your personally information with others.
• We hate spammers. We will try not to bug you with email.
Information You Choose to Submit
Your Intellectual Property Rights
NT Knowledge does not claim any ownership in any of the content, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music,sound, video, or other material, that you share within your blog.
Our Information Sharing Practices
We will not share your Personal Data or Usage Data with third party without your permission.
(1) In response to court orders, or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defending against legal claims.
(2) If we believe it is important to investigate,prevent, or act regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or property.
(3) To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve significant abuse of our website infrastructure or the Internet in general for e.g.attempt to compromise the security of information, voluminous spamming, and denial of service attacks,
(4) If we are acquired or merged with another company.
Your use of areas on our website that are intended for interaction with other users such as message boards, discussion rooms, and other online forums allow you to post Personal Data. By choosing to use the sear as, keep one thing in mind that you understand and agree that anyone may access, use, and disclose any Personal Data that you post on those areas.
Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Personal Data
If you like to modify or delete from our database any Personal Data you previously submitted to us, please inform us by accessing and updating your profile on our website. You can also send us an email. Please note that sometimes these requests may take up to ten working days to process,that any Personal Data that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your request. Note that we maintain information of your in our database whenever we are required to do so by law.
We have implemented suitable measures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, or misuse. Unfortunately,no data transmission on Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We strive to protect your Personal Information, but still cannot guarantee full security.
Our website may contain links to other websites. We do not take responsibility responsible for the privacy practices of other website that can be accessed via advertisement, service, or content link. We suggest you to review such practices prior to submitting any personal information to such websites.
Terms and Condition about Posting Content
Following are the terms and condition you need to review before sharing your content. Have a look below:
- You can contact us through the contact form given in the “Contact Us section”.
- We will post the blogs related to Technology, E-Commerce, Mobile, Digital Marketing.
- When you will share your blogs or articles,we will post it within 48 hours on our website after reviewing it.
- Open will be open on your blog post. This will help you to engage with the audience and know about their feedback.
- We highly recommend to share a Plagiarism Free Content. If you have copy something do give a reference to maintain the authenticity.
- Your name will not be shown on the article.The label will be of our company as NT Knowledge.