Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is the new addition to S family and it is a low-end version of the premium S10 or S10 Plus. In the following blog, we are going to know all the device:
Detail About Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- It was launched on January 3, 2020.
- It was officially released on February 3, 2020.
- The body dimension of the phone is 162.5 x 75.6 x 8.1 mm (6.40 x 2.98 x 0.32 in)
- The weight of the device is 186 g (6.56 oz)
- It is available in two variants. One is single SIM that will be Nano-SIM supported and for the Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- It comes with a Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen.
- The screen size is 6.7 inches, 107.8 cm2 (~87.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- The resolution of the screen is 1080 x 2400 pixels, a 20:9 ratio (~394 PPI density). It is having the Always-on display feature.
- It also comes with an HDR10+ feature on the display.
- It is running Android 10.0 and Samsung’s new One UI 2
- The chipset in the device is the Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
You May Read This: Pixel 4 vs iPhone 11 vs Samsung Galaxy S10
- It is running on the Octa-core processor.
- The GPU in the device is the Adreno 640
- There is a card slot that is microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- It is available in two variants 128GB 6GB RAM and 128GB/8GB RAM
- It is having a triple camera setup. One is 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, Super Steady OIS, the second is 12 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide) and the third one is 5 MP, f/2.4, 25mm (macro), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm. It is also having a LED flash, panorama, HDR and record videos at 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps; gyro-EIS
- There is also a selfie camera that is 32 MP, f/2.2, 25mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm. It is having an HDR feature and record video at 1080p@30fps
- It is having Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- It is having a GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- It is having NFC functionality and has USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- It is having under the display, optical fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and a compass
- It is having a Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery and has a fast battery charging of 45W
- It is having four colors that include Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Blue
- It is having no headphone jack.
- The price is $ 569.95 / € 649.00 / £ 579.99 / ₹ 39,999.